Tuesday, July 1, 2014

WHAT TO SAY WHEN ASKING FOR THE BUSINESS

When I'm coaching clients, one of the number one question I get is,
Coach CJ, "What do I say when asking for the business?"

Here are two closing examples you can use
 Ask For The Money Book or Audio

Ok, so you think you are close to the sale or enrolling someone but you don't know what to say. 

Try these 2: 

1. My personal favorite: "Now that you've had a test drive, are you in a position to purchase my product/service today?"

2. My Wife's Aida's close: "Ok, get that credit card out and let's just do this."
Believe it or not, it really works. They'll either sign up or come up with another reason why they can't sign up now or buy. Either one works for you.


Remember, the goal of ASKING and closing is to get the person off the fence and see if they are ready or not. No's are even good. I'd rather have a no than to spend weeks or months chasing a ghost right? 

Here is the biggest nugget of all: "Closing is always a WIN-WIN. Anytime you help someone make a decision to buy, they generally get the better end of the deal with the great value you provide."
Example: When someone purchases a 20 dollar book from me, they usually get 20 thousand worth of information or more! Win-Win.


My Ask For The Money Book (see the picture to your right) has tons of prospecting, selling, and closing secrets in it to help you grow your business and increase your profits.
Happy selling!

-Coach CJ Small

PS> Get many more mindset and closing products here at: http://bit.ly/CoachCJsProducts

No comments:

Post a Comment