Monday, January 11, 2016

3 HONEST REASONS they are not enrolling in your Network Marketing Business

Struggling to enroll people into your network marketing business? I am going to give you 3 HONEST reasons people may not sign up with you according to My wife Aida, (who is a real leader alpha-female type), She gives it to me straight and now I'll help you see why people may not be signing up with you. Recently, we've been looking at opportunities to join a new network marketing business after years of being out of the loop and when we look at other peoples business opportunities, here are the top 3 honest reasons she usually doesn't join:
1. Brand Exposure. Most people don't even know you exist. Maybe you rarely post about your business or promote it so how can they make a decision to buy in? You sign up with some company and then your network marketer friends will say "Oh my gosh, you should have joined our business!" But they rarely ever post about their business or benefits so how would anyone know right? Aida always says, "if they are not working their own business, why do we want to sign up under them?"

2. Results.  My Aida always says, "Oh my gosh, it sure doesn't look like it's working for them. I don't want that one." Truth is, people want to see it "working for "you" first...even a little bit. (weight loss, money,.. even a little bit helps). Let's use a weight loss business for example. Even if you are not making a lot of money you should at least be using the product and working out and getting small weight loss results. A Remember, you don't always need to have massive results but even small results helps to convince others.

3. People sign up under "leaders." People love leaders. People who are doing it, Working it, and achieving it and helping others with a great attitude. They want someone who is encouraging, positive and helpful. Someone who is not emotional. When you are a leader, people will say, "Wow, I would love to sign up under them. They look like a real leader. I believe they can help me." You have to BE the type of person that others want to sign up under. Not an emotional, moody, back and forth type of person. Aida says, "No no not that one. I want to sign up under a real leader. I don't want to be a downline under them and then I'll have to be dragging them around."
Hope these 3 will give you a honest look at how everyday people see your business opportunity. I have more to share later. Hope this helps. Leave me a comment. Let me know if you need a coach to help you take your business to the next level. Have a super day champion! 
#CoachCJ

1 comment: