Monday, July 26, 2010

MY #1 Quote-The Mindset that changed my life!

"Tell me anything you want, just don't tell me it can't be done!"-CJ Small

Yes, this is my #1 Quote. I have a book of quotes with over 300 of my personal motivational/inspirational quotes that I have written to inspire myself and others through the years.

With this one quote, I have accomplished SO many of my goals!

I have:
written and published my first book, "You Were Created for Greatness!"
spoken to tens of thousands of people!
coached and mentored hundreds!
improved my marriage relationships!
and more!

I challenge you today:
Remember this quote and use it to transform your own life!

Don't let anyone tell you that your dreams can't be accomplished!
Don't allow anyone to tell you that it can't be done!

Now get back up, try again until you succeed!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment