Monday, July 19, 2010

NOT ME, NOT AGAIN...

NOT ME, NOT AGAIN...

In the movie, "The Matrix" Trinity tells Neo (the lead character) not to get out of the car. He says, "Why?" She says, "Because you've been own that road before.” It was raining and dark, as Neo held open the car door. Then he DECIDED to get back in the car and see what they had to offer. I want to encourage you but first I must give you the cold hard truth. (You’ll be ok:).

Let’s say it’s Monday. You stand up and look out of your cubical and think, “Yep, I’ve been down this road before.” Let’s say you wake up Tuesday, get in your same car, drive down the same streets, and think, “Yep, I’ve...” Well you get the idea.

Sometimes in life you have to stop and DECIDE to do something a little different; something a little exciting. Yes, you need some excitement in your life! You need adventure! You need a little something to spice things up! No drugs, no drinking, no happy hour, no weekend fling. What you need is to make an exciting DECISION to try something different. 



I'm challenging you today. Yes you! Today is your day to take a chance. Do something different! Start a business. Start writing your book. Take a speaking class. If you have a business, do something totally different in your marketing. Do you know the most challenging for most? Hiring a coach like me. I take people on a 6 G ride to accomplish their goals and dreams. One hour with me can be like bungie jumping with a real rubber band. One thing for sure, you never be the same.

What ever you decide today, “Do something different!” You’ve been down this road before.

Be empowered,
I love ya,
CJ
www.CJSmallTrainingWinners.com

No comments:

Post a Comment