Wednesday, August 27, 2014

#1 REASONS SOME GET RESULTS and OTHERS DON'T

WHY SOME GET RESULTS and some don't? It's very simple.. but can you handle it?


I have two types of coaching clients. 1. The ones who get results and 2. The ones that don't.
Today I will be sharing the reasons the second group do not. It's called EGO.

For example, here is the top ego statements below: 
-I'm not making those videos/blogs/... I hate the way I look/sound etc..or
-I feel like I'm begging when asking or promoting my business...
-Who does he (coach) think he is telling me that stuff, ..
-I know all that stuff, been there done that...
-I'm not asking those people that...
-That makes me look too salesly..
-I would message coach back but, I still don't have the money or
-I would call coach back but I still haven't done that assignment, or
-I wouldn't dare tell him that struggle with fear"

...and the top ego statement?
-Oh I know he better not be talking about me right now! lol

But seriously, I love each and every one of my students.. not directed at anyone but the ego is a big heavy burden that gets few results.. hey, you gotta pop that thing and humble yourself and say,
"TEACH ME!"

God says, "he resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. Humility will help you thrive, succeed and prosper!

The ego list is HUGE huh?!
CAN YOU THINK OF SOME EGO STATEMENTS?

Well I'd like to help you get over the big EGO so you can start achieving your BIG goals and dreams.
I'd also like to help you overcome all the other 7 things that are keeping you from success and victory.
Test drive my coaching and I assure you I can help.
Just email me at: cjsmalltrainingwinners@gmail.com and tell me the goal you are trying to achieve and I'll setup a 30 minute session for us by phone. 
Don't let your ego get in the way of this phone call.
Let's do it :-)

-Coach CJ

PS> Don't forget to sign up to our free success training newsletters in the box to your top right.
Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment