Saturday, August 2, 2014

If You Change Your FOCUS, You change your MONEY

This morning God gave me a powerful revelation!
"Focus on what you DO have" 

Like others, I have experiencing a small drought in my business until I got this eye opener. Here are several ways you can change your focus, so you can change your money.. (or anything for that matter).
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR FOCUS.
1. Focus on what you HAVE not on what you don't have!

This one principle can change anything! Your weight, your money, your business or your relationships!
Most people are waiting for the right time, the right place and they are focussing on everything that they "don't" have.
Example: "I don't have the money" or "I don't have the help or support" or "I don't have the time."
Instead, focus on what you DO have:
>You have a cell phone!

>You have a computer!
>You have Facebook friends!
>You have access to free resources online (videos, training audios, free blogs like this one, free apps etc.)


Focussing on what you don't have will produce MORE of what you don't want!
2. Focus on what you WANT!

What do you really want? More money, better relationships, to lose weight etc.? Well focus on that! Again, "Focussing on what you don't WANT will produce MORE of what you don't want!"

Examples:
> Focus on getting a COACH and NOT focussing on how much it's going to cost.
> Focus on going to the event NOT on how much time it's going to take out of your schedule
> Focus on getting more clients and helping more people, NOT on how this is not working!
> Focus on mass marketing to reach more people, NOT on "Oh I tried that video stuff (a couple times) and it doesn't work for me!"

FOCUS = MONEY
FOCUS = HEALTH
FOCUS = BETTER RELATIONSHIPS


Right now, all you need is a super-coach to help you get your focus back and to give you a system for success!
I'M READY if you are...

Email me at: cjsmalltrainingwinners@gmail.com if you want to test drive my powerful coaching system and get results quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment