Wednesday, August 13, 2014

How to accomplish YOUR big dreams and goals

I Thank God that I have accomplished many of my big dreams and goals in my lifetime and I want to help you do the same.

I always wanted to write a book and now I have published and sold 3! Even been featured as a Barnes and Nobles "featured author" where I did a huge book signing! As a speaker, I've presented to many thousands of people. As a coach I have coached hundreds of winners. BUT enough about me, DID YOU KNOW THAT there is a simple system to achieving YOUR big dreams and goals?  Yes, there is a mindset system and a practical simple system to achieving your big goals. I'll share.

Example, just ONE mindset could turn you into a super-achieving maniac!

ONE MINDSET EXAMPLE:

In my book, "Mindset 33" I have 33 powerful mindset to transforming your mind, body, or business. One of my favorite mindsets is the OWN IT MINDSET. Most people struggle with truly loving themselves or believing 100% in their own businesses. They doubt themselves and go back and forth between doubt and confidence. This small doubt can be the difference between 10k a month and making under 1k money each month. When you OWN IT, you are totally convinced that you are helping others. When you own it, you are totally convinced that your product and service is serving the world and you don't feel "salesy" at all.

There are more mindset transformations in the book also, like my OPPOSITE MINDSET. The opposite mindset is where you first review your past 30 days and look at them very closely. You'll find that we are creatures of habit. We do the exact same things each and every day. We do the same things over and over we repeat the same bad habits, the same mistakes and same actions each day. But here is the cure. For example, let's say you are in a business. Did you know that changing 2 things a day in your business (taking "opposite actions") could turn your business around? I tell my students to start their "opposite" day with 2 IPT's (income producing tasks) each day. Yes INCOME producing tasks. Not busy tasks, but IPT's!

If you were to do 2 things that made you money each day what would they be?  Sometimes these IPT's could only take 15 minutes to an hour! I have my IPTs down to a science. With my IPT's I can actually spend 10 minutes a day doing social media marketing posts that actually make me more money than many of my students working all day! It's my little money making secret! Try it!

Finally the thing is getting a coach. One day I got so fed-up that I called a success coach and the 2 sessions that I received totally transformed my life and business. Years later, I still keep all my notes from the sessions for review. They are priceless. A coach can hold you accountable, give you new strategies, help keep you focussed and give you a system so you can maximize your productivity.


Achieving your greatest goals in a short period of time is not that difficult if you have a system. Are you guaranteed not to fail. No way! You WILL fail. But the difference is, you'll fail a lot less and achieve and win a lot more!

Most of my big dreams and goals have come true. Now I want to help you do the same. So the solution is:
1. Get my own mindset system in my book Mindset 33 (at: http://bit.ly/CoachCJsProducts) for increased productivity and get a super goal achieving mindset!
2. Bring me in as a coach today. I have a coaching program to fit EVERY budget. Just ask me at: cjsmalltrainingwinners@gmail.com

It's time you start winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment