Friday, April 24, 2015

4 REASONS TO JOIN A NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY

SO WHY NETWORK MARKETING? 

Well after years of saying NO no no, I finally decided to join one of the top companies in the industry. I did really well years ago with a great company but I had a bad experience and decided to go my own way. I really enjoyed my speaking and coaching business and training others to achieve success. I was content with my own little business until.. my teenage son actually showed me 4 great WHY's. 

So Why #NetworkMarketing? I'll give you 5 reasons:
1. RESIDUAL INCOME Man, there is nothing like getting paid in your sleep.

2. SHARE something you already believe in and get paid. Example: 
I had been using this great all-natural energy drink product called #Spark and loved it and thought it made since to get paid to share it. 

3. FREEDOM! Having the freedom to work where you want, when you want and how you want. This was the #1 reason I wanted to join.

4. GETTING PAID WHAT YOU ARE WORTH. Nothing like working a few hours a week and getting paid what you are worth. Unlimited income really.
When is the last time you got paid what you were worth? That's a loaded question isn't it. Well isn't it time. 
Let me know boss! It may be that time for you again. 

#CoachCJ 

If you are interested and serious about helping others achieve their health goals while earning extra income in the process.. you might want to consider joining our winning team. Aida and I are always looking for positive winners to share our success with. Just visit http://www.advocare.com/15041794 or email me at: cjsmalltrainingwinners@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment