Friday, April 3, 2015

5 REASONS I WANT TO BECOME A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE

REASON 1-WANT TO PROVE SOMETHING
I want to prove that an honest Christian man doing things the right way can make it in this world without cheating and lying or stealing his way to the top. I want to show my children that it is possible for the honest and the decent can make it. Do you have something to prove?

REASON 2-I WANT TO GIVE BIG!
I want to give so big that the IRS thinks that I am lying. I want to give so big that my accountant will tell me to stop giving money away. I want to give so big that I put smiles on millions of faces who otherwise have no reason to smile. I want to give so big that I store up treasures in Heaven and my God will say, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." Do you want to give big?

REASON 3-I WANT TO HELP MORE PEOPLE
I am currently helping thousands through my training programs, books, and speaking business but it's not nearly enough. I want to "Die Empty" like Les Brown says and help millions to transform their lives and businesses through my motivational empowerment training programs. It takes more money to help more people. Lots of money. Do you have a big huge dream of helping more people?

REASON 4-I WANT MY CHILDREN'S CHILDREN TO HAVE
I not only want my children to have access to a quality life but I want my grandchildren and great children to benefit from the fruits of my labor long after I'm gone from this earth. Do you want to leave an inheritance? A huge inheritance?

REASON 5-I WANT TO SEE WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF
It's all about untapped potential. I'm not competing with anyone. I want to see what I have in the tank. I want to see if I can break the code on own personal potential. I want to earn my maximum! I don't know what I am capable of but I'm dying to find out. I may be worth millions, tens of millions or even billions. I just want to maximize my God given greatness and help tons of people in the process.
Do you want to see what you are capable of?

Now don't get me wrong. Will I buy a sports car or fly my family to France if I make millions of dollars? Absolutely! Will I purchase my dream home and eat at some of the finest restaurants with my wife? You bet! But it's not what drives me. It's the 5 above that drives me. I want to give the credit and glory to my Lord Jesus for giving me these talents, abilities and gifts.

SO NOW.. Would YOU like a coach to help you maximize your hidden potential? Would you like to earn what you are worth and breakthrough limiting beliefs and mindsets? This is your time to shine! This is your season to maximize your potential. Contact me today at: cjsmalltrainingwinners@gmail.com and schedule a free coaching session with me today.
Let's roll!




No comments:

Post a Comment